[TYPO3-english] Help with multilingual TYPO

Felix Berger felixberger.at at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:04:40 CET 2011

Hello everyone.

I am currently setting up a TYPO3 4.6 system with german as primary
language. Secondaries are English and French.
So far, only the page's title in the top navigation changes when adding a
&L=1 to the URL. The problem is that the page's content doesn't change,
altough there are translations for it.

I hope my screenshot clears it up for you:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6335/typo3multilingual.jpg
Lately, i am also experiencing this error when entering the root adress of
my TYPO installation. I guess this has something to do with my multilingual
configuration (maybe because i haven't installed realURL yet?)
http://nopaste.info/07c323a477.html

i'd be very thankful for any help! Greetings,
Felix