[TYPO3-english] Graphical, SEO friendly headers not rendering at all

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 29 10:47:00 CET 2011

Hi,

On 29-11-2011 10:29, Roel Krottje wrote:
> Dear people,
>
> I'm trying to implement a graphical type of headers for each of my content
> elements and plugins (header 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) .. I can't get this to work
> however, no matter what I try.. This is the code I am using but it's
> returning nothing at all, the header or it's code simply disappears....

I used this once (this was for header 2):

lib.stdheader.10.2 >
lib.stdheader.10.2 = COA
lib.stdheader.10.2 {
   2 = IMAGE
   2 {
     altText.stdWrap.field = header
     stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = header_link
     file = GIFBUILDER
     file {
       XY = [10.w]+10,28
       transparentBackground = 1
       10 = TEXT
       10 {
         text.field = header
         offset = 5,20
         fontFile = fileadmin/path/to/font.ttf
         fontSize = 24
         fontColor = #9d495d
         niceText = 0
       }
     }
   }
}

And for headers inside RTE texts:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsLinesStdWrap.H2 {
   setContentToCurrent = 1
   cObject = IMAGE
   cObject {
     altText.stdWrap.current = 1