[TYPO3-english] Help urgent deny plugin tt_news for BE user group

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Nov 28 17:22:21 CET 2011

Hi David,

Il 28/11/2011 17:11, David Denicolò | InteRa ha scritto:
> I have two BE usergroups, correctly one can insert plugin news, the
> other no (explicit deny of content plugin news). But if the first
> creates the plugin in a page, then the other can edit all fields of the
> plugin. My needs are to prevent the second group to edit all the fields
> of the plugin news.
> Any solutions?
> Thanks

maybe I'm wrong but it shouldn't happen.... Are you sure that the second
usergroup is configured correctly?

What do you mean with "can edit all fields of the plugin"? Do you mean
that the second usergroup can edit, modify and save the changes in the
tt_news content element? Is it the same with other content elements?

Ciao,
--
Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator