[TYPO3-english] TS for title tags works inconsistently

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:03:06 CET 2011

I finally figured this out.
Francois was correct that my original code wasn't working with tt_news
either.
I couldn't get the CONTENT method to work at all.
I changed to the RECORD method and it finally worked.
Here's the code:

## Bio pages title tags
###################################
config.noPageTitle = 2
# substitute pagetitle with title of staff page
plugin.tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1.substitutePagetitle = 0

config.noPageTitle = 2
temp.bioTitle = COA
temp.bioTitle {
  10 = RECORDS
  10 {
    #source = 38
    source = {GP:tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1|curstaff}
    source.insertData = 1
    tables = tx_wecstaffdirectory_info
    conf.tx_wecstaffdirectory_info >
    conf.tx_wecstaffdirectory_info = TEXT
    conf.tx_wecstaffdirectory_info.field = social_contact1
  }
}

temp.bioTitle.wrap = <title>|</title>
page.headerData.1 < temp.bioTitle