[TYPO3-english] password protect typo3 folder

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Mon Nov 28 16:31:50 CET 2011

Hi,

sure i can. But when I have this there will come some other files.
Actually it all works without those files, but the login screen pops up
and the people are disturbed by it and close the site instead of just
clicking on cancel.

I think this is more a principal question if there might be those files
outside the typo3 folder. I already had these issues in 2005 and already
back then it was only very few occassion where files inside typo3 were
used.

Herbert