[TYPO3-english] TS for title tags works inconsistently

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:31:07 CET 2011

Would it be correct to replace "where =
uid={GP:tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1|curstaff}" with:

andWhere.data = {GP:tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1|curstaff}
andWhere.wrap = uid='|'

I tried the "andWhere" construction and couldn't make that work either.
I'm running 4.4.7 and I'm not sure if I can upgrade at the moment. How
would I fix this for pre-4.5 versions?
Thank you for your help.
I'll definitely read over the new "markers" solution for 4.5.