[TYPO3-english] TS for title tags works inconsistently

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:16:21 CET 2011

I have some typoscript for setting the title tag on my tt_news pages. This
works fine on the tt_news pages. It even works when I've got RealURL
enabled.
#
# Start page title for tt_news
#
[PIDupinRootline = 37]
config.noPageTitle = 2
temp.bioTitle = CONTENT
temp.bioTitle {
   table = tt_news
   select {
       selectFields = title
       where = uid={GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news} #where tx_ttnews is the array in
the GET variable from the URL and tt_news is the key
   }
}
temp.bioTitle.wrap = <title>|</title>
page.headerData.1 < temp.bioTitle
[end]
# End page title for tt_news

The script above works great.
So, I tried to do the same thing with my wec_staffdirectory single-view
pages:

#
# Start page title for wec_staffdirectory
#
config.noPageTitle = 2
# substitute pagetitle with title of staff page
plugin.tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1.substitutePagetitle = 0

## Bio pages
[PIDupinRootline = 25]
temp.bioTitle = CONTENT
temp.bioTitle {
   table = tx_wecstaffdirectory_info
   select {
       selectFields = misc
       where = uid={GP:tx_wecstaffdirectory_pi1|curstaff}
   }
}
temp.bioTitle.wrap = <title>|</title>
page.headerData.1 < temp.bioTitle
[end]
# End page title for wec_staffdirectory

This one doesn't work at all. Doesn't work with RealURL, doesn't work
without it. Just doesn't work.
Thank you,
Paul