[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 25 13:01:38 CET 2011

Desparately I'm giving still more info if anyone gets anything out of this.

PLEASE contact me I'm happy to pay if you think you can solve what's wrong.

Server info:

bind 9.3.6-16.P1.el5
coldfusion The component was not installed
coldfusion-support The component was not installed
courier-imap 3.0.8-cos5.build95101022.06
drweb The component was not installed
frontpage The component was not installed
httpd 2.2.3-11.el5_2.centos.4.swsoft
mailman 2.1.9-6.el5_6.1
mod_bw The component was not installed
mod_perl 2.0.4-6.el5
mod_python 3.2.8-3.1
mysql 5.0.77-4.el5_6.6
perl-Apache-ASP 2.59-0.93298
php 5.3.3-1
plesk-billing The component was not installed
postfix 2.3.3-2.3.el5_6
postgresql-server The component was not installed
psa 9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-api-rpc 9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-atmail The component was not installed
psa-autoinstaller 3.6.0-100413.11
psa-backup-manager 9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-drweb-configurator The component was not installed
psa-horde 3.3.6-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-imp 4.3.6-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-logrotate 3.7-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-migration-manager 9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-miva The component was not installed
psa-mod-fcgid-configurator 1.0-13
psa-proftpd 1.3.2e-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-qmail The component was not installed
psa-qmail-rblsmtpd The component was not installed
psa-rubyrails-configurator The component was not installed
psa-spamassassin 9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06
psa-tomcat-configurator The component was not installed
psa-turba 2.3.3-cos5.build95101022.06
ruby The component was not installed
samba 3.0.33-3.29.el5_7.4
sitebuilder The component was not installed
spamassassin 3.3.1-2.el5
SSHTerm 0.2.2-9.278624
tomcat The component was not installed
webalizer 2.01_10-30.1