[TYPO3-english] Typogento?

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Nov 25 12:08:48 CET 2011

Hi,

Il 25/11/2011 11:24, Georg Ringer ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> we have split up magento and TYPO3 but TYPO3 provides header, menus,
> footer and stuff to magento to have same look and feel.

we did the same. And we implemented some modules in TYPO3 and in Magento
to share contents (content elements from TYPO3 into Magento categories
and products, product details from Magento to TYPO3, user sessions,
etc.) between the two systems.

We also implemented a TYPO3 BE module to manage Magento products and
categories into the TYPO3 backend. In this way only customer care needs
to login in Magento backoffice.

It means that you have to maintain two systems and you have to implement
two templates. But you get the best from TYPO3 and Magento!

Regards,
--
Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator