[TYPO3-english] Typogento?

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Fri Nov 25 11:53:56 CET 2011

Il 25/11/2011 11:24, Georg Ringer ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> we have split up magento and TYPO3 but TYPO3 provides header, menus,
> footer and stuff to magento to have same look and feel.
>
> georg

We made a deep study some years ago, and we decided to not consider
Typogento (we made initially deep changes in Typogento, then decided to
quit with it), so we used Magento for SOAP, and we wrote an interface
library, making direct calls to MySQL in order to read Magento DB from
TYPO3 extension.

Now we are developing our json layer, and we are going to abandon
completely Magento, using a TYPO3 extension we are developing from scratch.

Actually, we are using it as catalog, and we'll add basket and other
features as we'll need them.

Actual code is private, and we do not know if/when it will be released
in public, because we put a lot of effort (paid by ourself) in this product.

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it