[TYPO3-english] Typogento?

Simon Dawes typo3list at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Nov 25 11:16:26 CET 2011

Yep, I understand the desire for one integrated system, we persisted
with tt-products for a long time just for this reason! But our
experience is for anything more that a fairly straight forward shop you
end up compromising functionality somewhere :)

Anyway good luck with it, if you had down the tt-products path we have
some experience.

Cheers Simon