[TYPO3-english] loading extension list speed up

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:13:56 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-11-24 22:39, Xavier Perseguers pisze:
> Hi,
>
>> Some tuning of MySQL 5.5.16 and loading extensions takes 1:19 min.
>
> Maybe you could give some hints here to help the next person having
> similar problems? Not all little tiny details, but basically what is
> worth having a look at...
>
> Glad you could make it work!

Firstly I was increasing buffers and so on.
Then I realized that some of configuration options was changed between
MySql 5.1 and 5.5 like key_buffer -> key_buffer_size, table_cache ->
table_open_cache.
In the MySql 5.5 from the WampServer 2.2 InnoDB is a default engine and
some of the innodb settings was commented out in my.ini.
I also changed some of default values.

I send diff from my current my.ini and original.

regards
Tomasz