[TYPO3-english] Force Repository Update

Giuseppe glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Thu Nov 24 13:36:14 CET 2011

Thanks, but now, I'm getting the same error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
C:\wamp\www\t3\typo3\sysext\em\classes\parser\class.tx_em_parser_extensionxmlpullparser.php
on line 190
Call Stack

But I changed in _.htacess (in windows a name is needed, not only the
extension)

php_value max_execution_time 90