[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 24 12:05:39 CET 2011

Hi Michael and thank you,

24.11.2011 12:30, Michael Cannon kirjoitti:
> Are you compressing your BE? If so, do you have the proper .htaccess in
> place for telling your browser what do?
>
> Read the newest _.htaccess with the TYPO3 4.5 or 4.6 introduction package
> for further ideas along this line.

No, I had the default setup [BE][compressionLevel] = 0

I changed to 5 as suggested in install tool and changed .htaccess, added:

<FilesMatch "\.js\.gzip$">
AddType "text/javascript" .gzip
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "\.css\.gzip$">
AddType "text/css" .gzip
</FilesMatch>
AddEncoding gzip .gzip

But this resulted to a completely blank backend login page. So now even the backend login form is not visible. Before this I got the login form ok but the page got blank after logging in.

So I changed back to 0 compression.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela