[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 24 08:56:40 CET 2011

hi,

Again and again nowadays I run into this same problem with TYPO3 4.5.x, either no backend login screen at all (blank page) or after login, there is blank page.

Now for starters, YES I have all these suggestions on: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

BUT there is no error reporting/visible what so ever. Not in TYPO3 view, not in server error log.

For example now with the latest problem site (blank page after login to BE) in error log there is only error about not loading favicon.ico but this shouldn't be the reason for blank BE.

I have a feeling this has something to do with the ajax features of backend. Because this happens often after updating ajax extensions.

Now, my questions are, is there
1) a way to downgrade an extension without Extension Manager? Or do I have to completely disable the ext in install tool and check if that helps.
2. a way to disable ajax of BE?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela