[TYPO3-english] solved: cooluri and non-latin encoding

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Thu Nov 24 07:44:26 CET 2011

Thanks Jan,

that did the trick. I already tried alternative Navigation Title which
didn't help, but the URL Alias works fine and I have only to do it once
in the default language.

urlize and sanitize didn't change anything, at least not on my test
system with typo3 4.5.0. It shows nothing at all, so I think the letters
are not even sent to cooluri for further use. Amharic seems still to be
some weird unicode range. I think in this case it is better to use an
english url than some strange Ascii codes without relevance. Amharic
transcription is a bit strange. One letter in Amharic represents normaly
two letters in latin, but the transcription is not fixed.

Thanks a lot

Herbert