[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 - ORACLE - TV

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Nov 22 12:18:29 CET 2011

Hello Peter,

i've heard, that some people got TYPO3 running with oracle, but it's
always better to use native MySQL.

To get TYPO3 up and running, you should enable the debug features in the
installtool and you're required to have professional database AND TYPO3
knowledge. There tons of extensions which won't work with oracle.

Regards
Kay

Am 22.11.2011 12:04, schrieb Peter Löffelhardt:
> Hello TYPO3 Community,
>

> for our current project it’s a must have to get TYPO3 running in association
> with an ORACLE Database. In addition it is necessary to run it on TYPO3
> version 4.5.7 or lower (due to the required PHP-Version).
>

> Status quo:
>
> The PHP version is 5.3.5 and I‘m using the ORACLE 10g XE.
>
> I made a basic TYPO3-ORACLE installation running on Ubuntu (11.04), which is
> running on a VirtualBox on Windows 7.
>
> TemplaVoila is also running and I’m able to create DS/TO’s.
>

> My Problem starts here: When I want to assign a Page Template Structure (or
> the same for Subpages) on Web -> Page properties -> Appearance the following
> error is shown and the settings aren’t saved.
>

> “102: These fields are not properly updated in database:
> (tx_templavoila_ds,tx_templavoila_next_ds,tstamp)
>
> Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.”
>

> I’m looking forward to resolve this problem with your help!  Using ORACLE is
> unfortunately a requirement.
>

> Thank you in advance!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Peter Löffelhardt
>

> Peter Löffelhardt| Interactive
>
> fischerAppelt, tv media GmbH
>
> Neckarstraße 155 | 70190 Stuttgart
>
> Tel.: +49 711 1857050 7308 | Fax: +49 711 1857050 7700
>
> Mobil: | pel at fischerappelt.de
>
>  <http://www.fischerappelt-tvmedia.com/>
> http://www.fischerappelt-tvmedia.com
>

> fischerAppelt, tv media gehört zur fischerAppelt AG, Föderation der Ideen
>

> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
>
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 20321
>
> Geschäftsführer: Mirco Völker, Matthias Wesselmann
>

> fischerAppelt tv media sucht: Flashprogrammierer, Webentwickler, Berater mit
> Schwerpunkt Bewegtbild,
>
> Redakteure Bewegtbild, Online Konzeptioner, Online Berater

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach