[TYPO3-english] Under maintenance page while upgrading

Alexander Dick alex at dick.at
Tue Nov 22 10:42:05 CET 2011

There's a much simpler method to achieve this.

1. crate a simple html page "maintenance.html" with your maintenance
information
2. redirect all traffic to this page, except for your own IP adress

.htaccess:

RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} !^123\.132\.132\.123
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/maintenance.html$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* /maintenance.html [R=302,L]

best regards
Alex