[TYPO3-english] Templavoila 1.6

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Sun Nov 20 15:19:55 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm still unable to get Templavoila 1.6 running with the latest version of typo3. After I've updating, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'tx_templavoila_div' not found in /my/path/to/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_psc27a_ext_tables.php on line 1647

The problem is that I can't even get in the backend now to change anything so how do I resolve this error? Since that is a temp file, I've tried deleting it but when I reload a page, it simply remakes that page with the same error. What do I do?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb