[TYPO3-english] banner management - recommendations?

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Nov 18 19:39:12 CET 2011

Am 18.11.2011 15:01, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> I need banner managements with pretty basic features:
> - statistics
> - png/jpg/gif image and flash support (swf too)
>
> ric_rotation's statistics is not reliable. macina_banners doesn't
> support swf.
>
> What do you guys use - something not-TYPO3?
>
> Thank you for any ideas!

i haven't tried it yet katja,

but macina_banners' developers claim that the extension (v 1.5.1) has
"support for flash files". did you try the recent version? i will do
that tomorrow i guess... thanks for giving me this idea :)

have a great evening,
peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"When I faced the enemy, of course it is like being in the dark. But
  if I tranquilize my mind, it becomes like a night lit by a pale moon.
  If I begin my attack from that point, I feel as though I will not be wounded."

(Hagakure)