[TYPO3-english] Extension allowing FE User to return to long form

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Nov 18 12:05:36 CET 2011

Hi, Tony.

> We need to implement a very long form -- 50 fields -- and would like the
> user to be able to return at a later date, or from a different computer,
> to complete the form.

I've had similar project and solved it with combination of powermail +
powermail_frontend. Needs extra coding: buttons "Save" and "Send", block
editing of sent forms, adjust powermail_frontend to make forms look same, as
in powermail (especially, if you use multipage forms). But anyway this is
much faster and easier, then developing own extension.