[TYPO3-english] password protect typo3 folder

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Fri Nov 18 09:34:50 CET 2011

Hello,

I like to protect the typo3 folder as it is also described in
doc_core_inside.

However the media pagecontent is always calling swfobject.js from the
typo3 folder which then calls for a password. in Typo3 4.3.3 I had to
directly patch the cms files. Is there another solution, because in ts
there are lots of places where I can change typo3/contrib/flashmedia to
another place. However the swfobject.js call stays to typo3/...

Is there a solution for that?

Herbert