[TYPO3-english] comment system notificationEmail issue

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:23:58 CET 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to implement commenting system using typoscript than embedding
the container in each page. The typoscript I am using to do this is:

lib.comment_system_form < plugin.tx_comments_pi1
lib.comment_system_form{
  code = FORM
  storagePid = 94
  externalPrefix = tx_ttnews
  templateFile = EXT:comments/res/pi1_template.html
  requireApproval = 1
  notificationEmail = orish.typo3 at gmail.com
  fromEmail = admin at mynewsite.com
  emailTemplate = EXT:comments/res/email.txt
}

The problem I am having is, I am not getting any notification email. When I
implement the extension in each page and try I get notification but not
when I use typoscript. I read documentation where it clearly states

notificationEmail

string

E-mail address to send notifications to

fromEmail

string

E-mail address to send notifications from

Hope somebody can help me out with this problem!

Regards,
Orish