[TYPO3-english] Powermail & empty checkboxes

Russel Anderson dkages at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:45:37 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

Just installed the latest powermail extension (1.6.4) with default setup
(Typo3 4.5.2). As I noticed that the checkbox values were not saved
through the process of filing and submitting the form, I followed the
advice proposed here that solved it:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2009-August/063020.html

However, if all the checkboxes for a given field are not checked, the
empty value for that field is not saved in the results so whenever I
export the form data (csv) all the values are misplaced as the empty
values are not inserted.

I am not sure if I explain this correctly...

What I want is to have all values (including empty values) on all rows
to match the column headers (obviously all fields of my form).  This
works for standard input fields but not for checkboxes...

I already tried to force a 'NULL' value (to be used if value is empty,
i.e. checkboxes not checked) with powermail prefill and manipulation
features to no avail.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks for your assistance!

Russel