[TYPO3-english] microdata inside of htmlarea

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Nov 17 14:42:38 CET 2011

Hi.

> I want to use the htmlarea to insert predefined textstyle tags for the
> insert of microdata in my RTE. I created the class = "micro" which is
> selectable through the RTE but how can I wrap the microdata inside the
> span?

Here is the way:
First, create some rte.css:
span.blue {
    color:#15A4CD;
}

Next add this to root page TS Config:
RTE {
    default {
        contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/css/rte.css
        classesCharacter = blue
        proc.allowedClasses := addToList(blue)
    }
}

This will make sure, that your class will appear at classesCharacter
selector of RTE, and RTE itself will add <span> tag for the text, that you
will mark with your class ("blue" in case above).