[TYPO3-english] powermail prints unwanted <br> in submit button

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Nov 15 13:08:41 CET 2011

Op 15-11-11 09:12, Michael Cannon schreef:

> Did you check your locallang files for the<br>  in the translations?

The labels are not translated.
I mean the labels that are visible in the powermail form at the frontend
website.

On the website powermail generates somehow an extra <br> after every
text in a label. I presume that the text for the submit button is
filtered by htmlspecialchars() what causes the <br> tag to be visible on
the site (in the actual text)

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair