[TYPO3-english] TSconfig to disable non-editable records

Elena Bartolotti elena-typo3 at intera.it
Tue Nov 15 09:56:32 CET 2011

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a way to disable records that my users have no
permission to edit.
In this case, I deny the manage of some plugins to my user, but this
doesn't give those plugins away as content pages.
The ugly result is that my user can click on the plugin record and after
receives an error message because it doesn't have permission.
How can I make sure that those records are disabled or hidden?
I thought I can do it using TSconfig, but I have not found what I needed.
Thanks

--
Elena Bartolotti