[TYPO3-english] 4.6 upgrading errors

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 14 23:21:03 CET 2011

Hi,

On 14-11-2011 22:47, Lamb, Brian wrote:
> I recently upgraded to 4.6 and am experiencing two errors that I
> cannot seem to resolve:
>
> 1) My tt_news items no longer show up. When I go to the page where
> they used to be, it does not render any tt_news items. I looked at
> the page configuration and nothing seems out of place there.

Upgrade tt_news. There is a new version of tt_news which is compatible
with TYPO3 4.6.

> 2) I'm getting the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined
> method t3lib_div::GPvar()
> /my/path/to/typo3conf/ext/rggooglemap/pi1/class.tx_rggooglemap_pi1.php
> on line 1022

t3lib_div::GPvar() was removed in 4.6 after being deprecated since TYPO3
3.6 (!). The use of this function in rggooglemap was logged in the
deprecation log since 4.4.

There is a version 3.0.3 of rggooglemap in TER which does not contain
this function. Maybe you should try upgrading this extension too?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.