[TYPO3-english] fileupload in flexform

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Nov 13 11:05:50 CET 2011

But be aware, that changes in fileadmin won't be automatically published
to the uploads directory.

Additionally this functionality will be changed in the near future, but
i have no clue how it will be implemented than ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 13.11.2011 10:51, schrieb Leen Strijk:
> Aaahh
>
> Thank you.
> I never realised that was the case.
>
> Regards Leen
>
> On 12-11-2011 20:42, Kay Strobach wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> using the normal fileupload will ALWAYS create a copy of the file in
>>
>> uploads/.../filename....
>>
>> even if you select the file from fileadmin.
>>
>> Otherwise, if you wanna store the path, use an input field with a wizard
>> to select the file.
>>
>> Regards
>> Kay
>>

>> Am 12.11.2011 19:33, schrieb Leen Strijk:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a fileupload to upload a templ file.
>>> Normally they end up in uploads/myextension/ but there is also the
>>> option to select a file that has been uploaded to fileadmin/..../
>>>
>>> In my script I can get the file with this code.
>>> $altTemplateFile =
>>> 'uploads/tx_jobboard/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile'].'';
>>>
>>> But you can imagine that it wont work when the file is in
>>> fileadmin/..../
>>>
>>> My question is is it possible to get the stored folder with a function?
>>>
>>> something like : $altTemplateFile =
>>> $this->functonName['folder'].'/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile']
>>>
>>> Or any other way to find the folder where the file is.
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Leen

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org