[TYPO3-english] fileupload in flexform

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Nov 12 20:42:54 CET 2011

Hi,

using the normal fileupload will ALWAYS create a copy of the file in

uploads/.../filename....

even if you select the file from fileadmin.

Otherwise, if you wanna store the path, use an input field with a wizard
to select the file.

Regards
Kay

Am 12.11.2011 19:33, schrieb Leen Strijk:
> Hello,
>
> I have a fileupload to upload a templ file.
> Normally they end up in uploads/myextension/ but there is also the
> option to select a file that has been uploaded to fileadmin/..../
>
> In my script I can get the file with this code.
> $altTemplateFile =
> 'uploads/tx_jobboard/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile'].'';
>
> But you can imagine that it wont work when the file is in fileadmin/..../
>
> My question is is it possible to get the stored folder with a function?
>
> something like : $altTemplateFile =
> $this->functonName['folder'].'/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile']
>
> Or any other way to find the folder where the file is.
>
> Kind regards
> Leen

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org