[TYPO3-english] fileupload in flexform

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Nov 12 19:33:07 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a fileupload to upload a templ file.
Normally they end up in uploads/myextension/ but there is also the
option to select a file that has been uploaded to fileadmin/..../

In my script I can get the file with this code.
$altTemplateFile =
'uploads/tx_jobboard/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile'].'';

But you can imagine that it wont work when the file is in fileadmin/..../

My question is is it possible to get the stored folder with a function?

something like : $altTemplateFile =
$this->functonName['folder'].'/'.$this->lConf['altTemplateFile']

Or any other way to find the folder where the file is.

Kind regards
Leen