[TYPO3-english] flexforms for extension with two feplugins

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Thu Nov 10 09:07:11 CET 2011

Hi again,

Now the flexform is showing in BE but the values in the FE with debug 
are shown from the pi1 fleexform.
They are also not showing in the object browser (where the pi1 values are).
Has anyone an idea for me where to look?

On 4-11-2011 20:40, Leen Strijk wrote:
> Hello,
> I am working on an extension. this has two fe plugins.
> First plugin I made a flexform, accoording to
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms , and
> have no problems.
> Second plugin also needs a flexform.
> So I did about the same as with the first plugin (pi_1)
> And I changed all the pi_1 values into pi_2
> I have the flexform showing I can put in the values and they stay there.
> My problem is that in the frontend the values are not available.
> What are available are the values from the pi_1 sheet.
> My question:
> Where can i find the statement that looks for the values of the correct
> flexform_ds_pi1.xml or flexform_ds_pi2.xml
> So not the content of the xml files but the values that are entered in
> the backend flexform.
> Kind regards
> Leen

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list