[TYPO3-english] Front end editing embarrasment

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Wed Nov 9 09:44:31 CET 2011

Hi no, you do not need to have a login box in the frontend. Are you sure that the extension is installed? Have a look in the extension manager in the BE and search for Edit.  Also it might sometimes help empty the cahch and give your Frontend page a refresh.

Wiechert.

Op 9 nov. 2011, om 09:36 heeft Colin & Maureen Pridham het volgende geschreven: