[TYPO3-english] DirectMail statistics only for internal pages?

Rino Razzi razzi at archicoop.it
Tue Nov 8 10:32:32 CET 2011

On 20.59, Oliver Salzburg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that my DirectMail Statistics module does not list a sent
> newsletter. After looking into the DirectMail source, I noticed that
> the module only lists Newsletters generated from internal pages.
> After changing the class.tx_directmail_statistics.php to also list
> newsletters generated from external pages, they show up just fine in
> the module and I can not detect any reason for why this wasn't possible
> in the first place.
>
> Could someone explain this design choice to me?
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver

Hi Oliver.

I use DirectMail a lot and I never noticed this strange behaviour.

May be becouse I rarely use external pages.

I'll check it right now on my installations!
Which version of Direct Mail are you using?

Rino Razzi

--
---

Rino Razzi

Archimede Informatica Societa' Cooperativa
Via Livia Gereschi 36 - 56127, Pisa - Italy
tel.: +39-050-580959
fax: +39-050-9711344
e-mail: razzi at archicoop.it
web: www.archicoop.it