[TYPO3-english] Front end editing embarrasment

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon Nov 7 10:41:19 CET 2011

Hi Colin,

just a few things to look at, did you activate the extension in the extension manager? Further when you have the webpage in the front end there should be a black button telling you to Activate Editing. Should work without further problems (I assume you are the same user (admin) in the BE and FE?.

Beste Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl

Op 7 nov. 2011, om 01:10 heeft Colin & Maureen Pridham het volgende geschreven: