[TYPO3-english] problem solved

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Nov 5 15:29:44 CET 2011

It is solved now.
Indeed i forgot one

On 4-11-2011 20:40, Leen Strijk wrote:
> Hello,
> I am working on an extension. this has two fe plugins.
> First plugin I made a flexform, accoording to
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms , and
> have no problems.
> Second plugin also needs a flexform.
> So I did about the same as with the first plugin (pi_1)
> And I changed all the pi_1 values into pi_2
> I have the flexform showing I can put in the values and they stay there.
> My problem is that in the frontend the values are not available.
> What are available are the values from the pi_1 sheet.
> My question:
> Where can i find the statement that looks for the values of the correct
> flexform_ds_pi1.xml or flexform_ds_pi2.xml
> So not the content of the xml files but the values that are entered in
> the backend flexform.
> Kind regards
> Leen

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list