[TYPO3-english] flexforms for extension with two feplugins

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Fri Nov 4 22:38:57 CET 2011


It sounds like you haven't changed all the values. Go through your
ext_tables and check to make sure that

On 5 November 2011 08:40, Leen Strijk <leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am working on an extension. this has two fe plugins.
> First plugin I made a flexform, accoording to http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/*
> *Extension_Development,_using_**Flexforms<http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms>, and have no problems.
> Second plugin also needs a flexform.
> So I did about the same as with the first plugin (pi_1)
> And I changed all the pi_1 values into pi_2
> I have the flexform showing I can put in the values and they stay there.
> My problem is that in the frontend the values are not available.
> What are available are the values from the pi_1 sheet.
> My question:
> Where can i find the statement that looks for the values of the correct
> flexform_ds_pi1.xml or flexform_ds_pi2.xml
> So not the content of the xml files but the values that are entered in the
> backend flexform.
> Kind regards
> Leen
> ______________________________**_________________
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org
> http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-**bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-**english<http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english>

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list