[TYPO3-english] flexforms for extension with two feplugins

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Fri Nov 4 20:40:36 CET 2011

Hello,

I am working on an extension. this has two fe plugins.
First plugin I made a flexform, accoording to
http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms , and
have no problems.
Second plugin also needs a flexform.

So I did about the same as with the first plugin (pi_1)
And I changed all the pi_1 values into pi_2

I have the flexform showing I can put in the values and they stay there.

My problem is that in the frontend the values are not available.
What are available are the values from the pi_1 sheet.

My question:
Where can i find the statement that looks for the values of the correct
flexform_ds_pi1.xml or flexform_ds_pi2.xml
So not the content of the xml files but the values that are entered in
the backend flexform.

Kind regards

Leen