[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Core API

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Nov 4 15:59:16 CET 2011

Hi,

> Yes, The split just makes so much sense!... except for dozens of
> links/internal manuals and guides "breaking"...people probably just
> faling to see their beloved $TCA reference.
>
> IMO it would make sense to have an "backwards compatible" section in
> Core-API that just refers/points people to the extracted $TCA reference?

You're right I will include such a note in the next release of Core
APIs. Note however that the upload comment indicated as much.

As for the internal links, most are broken anyway, so I can't say that
this is such a loss. Linking to manuals is something we hope will
greatly improved with the move to reStructured Text.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter