[TYPO3-english] RealURL Configuration Help

Rod Naugler rnaugler at statikonline.com
Fri Nov 4 00:41:59 CET 2011

OK, I found the problem. There were some hanging on files and settings
from the upgrade that were causing a host of problems. Removed all
configuration extensions, realURL and any mention of realURL in
localconf.php as well as all ext files for anything related. Then loaded
realURL from the server again. Everything came in looking like its
described in the manual this time and that easy change worked. No wonder
I couldn't follow the directions. What I was seeing wasn't the same! :)

Thanks!

Rod