[TYPO3-english] Site map - section menu with alternative language always empty

David Arnoult d.arnoult at topsolid.com
Thu Nov 3 15:20:23 CET 2011

Hi !

I am trying to add a section menu on 2 pages, one in Default language and another in alternative language

I am running TYPO3 4.3.14 and it seems that the section menu (menu / site map content type) does not work with alternative language contents, list is always empty. All my tt_content records are declared indexed and forced to alternative language. It works fine in default language page. Any idea guys?

Thanks

David