[TYPO3-english] hide tables of own extension in web_list

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:09:54 CET 2011

> I wrote an extension where the BE-User can add/edit all data over the
> list view - configured through TCA. But I have so many tables which
> showing up now, that I want to restrict that only severals will get
> displayed. How is this possible?
I overlooked it in the TCA config:

$TCA['tx_dmftravelagent_domain_model_feedback']['ctrl']['hideTable'] = true;
does the trick!

So first problem is solved, now I need to get the BE search including
the header of my table. Is this possible or is there any trick, because
in the end I'll have over 900 dataset and need to display them somehow.

Cheers
Dominic