[TYPO3-english] RealURL Configuration Help

Rod Naugler rnaugler at statikonline.com
Wed Nov 2 23:29:19 CET 2011

I don't need to configure realURL for any extensions. I installed and
activated the extension using the default setup from the manual. The
URLs I'm getting are:
www.website.com/page1/
www.website.com/page1/page2/
www.website.com/page1/page2/page3/

I've really gotten away from Typo3 over the past couple of years and
this is a fixup for a site who's host upgraded to PHP5. The site in
question is http://weddingsinfrance.com

Can I just copy/rename the default configuration and tweak it from there?
The addition you mention below, is that in the template or in the config?

Thanks!

Rod