[TYPO3-english] Inserting content programatically

Gonzalo Henriquez ghenriquezv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:00:29 CET 2011

Thanks for the quick reply Sergey. I tried it first with no luck.
Here's what I have:

page_content = COA
page_content {
  10 = CONTENT
  10 < styles.content.get

  20 = CONTENT
  20 {
    table = tt_content
    select {
      where = colPos=0
      andWhere.insertData = 1
      andWhere=pid = {GPvar:other}
      andWhere.if.isTrue.data = GPvar:other
      orderBy = sorting
    }
  }
}

temp.mainTemplate.subparts.content < page_content

page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

Is that the proper way of using what you suggested?

Thanks a lot.

Gonzalo