[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Core API

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 2 11:33:01 CET 2011

Hi Ernesto,

> What is a pity, but probably not your fault, is that the rendering at
> typo3.org of this new document is completely bogus. Empty chapters, a
> bizarr TOC with lots of "Core Documentation" chapters (which appear to
> *be*  the empty chapters)..

Yes I saw that.

> Is there something you could do to make it look better (while we don't
> have any new and better infrastructure for it)?

I think I can. I have a cleaned up the document yesterday evening and
need to upload it again (probably tomorrow). I think it should be okay
after that. These wrongful headings are the left-overs of my fight
against OpenOffice bugs :-( Indeed I'm looking forward to switching to
reStructured Text, but this will take some time yet, although we're
making nice progress.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter