[TYPO3-english] Language Label fields showing up after Updating to 4.6.0

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Nov 2 04:02:16 CET 2011

Hi

does nobody have an idea why the all Label fields show up in Banckend like
this:

TYPO3 CMS[typo3.cms][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:typo3.cms]
> ver.[version.short][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:version.short] 4.6.0<http://typo3.com/>.
> Copyright[copyright][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:copyright] ©
> 1998-2011 Kasper Skårhøj. Extensions are copyright of their respective
> owners.[extension.copyright][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:extension.copyright]
> Go to http://typo3.com/ for
> details.[details.link][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:details.link] TYPO3
> comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; click for details.<http://typo3.org/license>[no.warranty][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:no.warranty]
> This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
> conditions; click for details. <http://typo3.org/license> [free.software][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:free.software]Obstructing
> the appearance of this notice is prohibited by
> law.[keep.notice][LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_login.xml:keep.notice]

The site has been updated from 4.5.7 to 4.6.0
all Extensions have been updated before doing the upgrade
Caches have been cleared multiple times already

Thanks

Andi