[TYPO3-english] BE Login Problem

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com
Tue May 31 14:07:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

Something like this happened to me some time ago. I was transferring site to
diferent host and it was MySQL problem.
Line (in my.ini for Windows, or my.conf Linux):
sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
replaced with:
sql-mode="MYSQL4"
and problem was solved.

Also it could be no more space on HDD or file premissions on folder with
sessions as Sebastian said...
File premissions you can check by loging in Instal tool, no database
connection need (just create INSTAL_TOOL_ENABLE file), and ubder "Basic
Configuration" you can check all of that...

Hope this help...

Regards,
Siniša Mitrović