[TYPO3-english] templavoila issue

heg george.hategan at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:23:50 CEST 2011

Hi everybody, I'm struggling with the following scenario:

My HTML template below
        <a id="anchor_id" href="...">Link</a>

is mapped to a templavoila DS as follows:
    - the anchor's href attribute is mapped from a link field and works just
fine
        10 = TEXT
        10.typolink {
          parameter.current = 1
          returnLast = url
        }
    - div's class attribute is defined as typoscript object path
(lib.div_class) and should be set to a certain value if the link above is
not defined.

Since the content of the link field cannot be accessed in the page template,
I've tried setting the value of div_class in the 'Data processing >
Typoscript code' section of the anchor's href, right after the typoscript
above but it doesn't work like this.

I've wasted already too much time on this and eventually decided to ask for
help on how to accomplish the task. Thank you!