[TYPO3-english] FElogin redirect with getpost variables of own extension

Rob De Vries dev at rob-ot.be
Mon May 30 11:40:34 CEST 2011

Hello Victor,

thanks for your reply but as far as i can tell, this is not an issue that can be
solved with TS.

adding the redirect_url to the form action redirect the user to the pid defined
in the action, even when a wrong username is filled out.
This is not what I need,  -need the user to be redirected when his login is
successful .

The problem is that the redirect_url get shopped off whenever I use extra
parameters in the redirect_url. Even if I add the redirect URL directly in the
form, the redirection ignores my extra parameters.

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.preserveGETvars = all or even:
plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.preserveGETvars = myparam1; myparam2  won't work.

I can not imagine this is not a 'standard' function for TYPO3.
So i can only conclude i'm missing something.

Rob