[TYPO3-english] appearance problem of typo3 site

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon May 30 09:38:06 CEST 2011

Hi Tom,

Might be the problem that your css file is not included,

you can do that with something like this in your config:
##page.includeCSS.file10 = fileadmin/templates/css_files/your.css

Or go through the Templavoila Backend (update the DS/), activating the header parts. It appears that after changing something in relation to the template in TV the css is not included anymore. just activate it and it should be fine. Changing a folders name wil not be a problem since the PID wil stay the same.

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

Op 30 mei 2011, om 09:24 heeft tom liu het volgende geschreven: